jeudi 17 septembre 2020

Working on the layout

As I said in my last blog post, we have been working on the "layout" of our home, but in this post I'm referring to the layout and type-setting of the Monkolé Bible. Since the beginning of September I have been back at work over internet with my colleague at MiDi Bible, and it has been great to see the Monkolé Bible coming together on the page ... well, on the screen except for the times I have actually printed it out to get an even more accurate idea of how it would be.

So here is my workspace in the corner of our living room.



I do miss having colleagues present, and discussing things face to face, but my MiDi Bible colleague and I exchange emails frequently, and despite never having met, we seem to understand each other and collaborate well together.

And here is the kind of thing I'm looking at! This is part of Song of Songs. More in another blog post about specific decisions we're making at the moment...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire