dimanche 31 juillet 2016

In transition

After a few days with Marc's parents we Eurostarred over to the UK for a couple of days at my parents' before our last ministry trip of the year. We visited churches in Hatfield, Bedford and Yeovil, and as usual it was a great time of sharing, catching up with people and being prayed for. We are always thankful for people's prayers, and it's even better when we're there to hear them.

We had asked for prayer for safety on our travels, and that was well and truly answered when my dad's car started making a strange noise. Five minutes later we met my sister's mechanic who "just happened" to be at her house servicing her car. He agreed to take a look at the car, and ended up changing the brake pads, one of which had actually split down the middle. I always feel humbled when God allows us to discover a problem and find His solution almost simultaneously!

In amongst the visits we also had the treat of a day at Stourhead, a place very close to my heart ever since I went on a school trip there at the age of 15. It was great to see the kids running around the beautiful gardens.










We are now in Derbyshire at my parents' until we return to Benin late next Saturday (6th August).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire